Thread: USA server location, need ssd vps hosting with 40 gbs of space

USA server location, need ssd vps hosting with 40 gbs of space

I need ssd vps hosting account in US with these specs:
    1 gbs of ram, 40 gbs of disk space and 1 tbs of bandwidth, Linux (managed). Budget is $40/mo
    How is HostingSource.com service? Any info on their speed connectivity and network uptime?

Any other ssd vps hosts?

Registered
    If you are looking for best VPS hosting I recommend is to get it from provisionhost.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff

Registered
    I dare say hostingsource.com is worth trying.
    They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.
    SSD technology is a plus from them. Prices are competitive.

Check SolVPS.com ssd vps hosting plans as a good alternative. You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

Registered
    According to my research provisionhost.com is reputable host with helpful support and competitive prices. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.

Registered
    I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect option to get VPS hosting solutions. They have affordable deals, skilled support and featured stable plans.

Registered
    I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.

The guys at HostingSource.com are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them.
    Check this vps hosting package and think that you will not regret:
    VPS - II
    2 CPU Core
    40GB - SSD DISK
    6TB - DATA TRANSFER
    2GB - RAM
    Price - $15/mo
    Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable.

You'd better go with hostwinds.com - their linux and windows ssd vps hosting solutions are feature-rich and affordable.
    Prices are really good, hosting is just INCREDIBLE in features. Incredible amount of disk space, bandwidth and benefits as no other company. And they always try to do their best.

Go ahead, hostingsource.com is professional web host. The server performance is by far higher than with my former host company.

As for the pricing, can say it is competitive - they saved me a good sum of money during the time I deal with them. I have no hesitation recommending them. They deliver what they promise.

Registered
    Thanks for posting this. You definitely like the LiquidWeb servers becuase its servers are located in the United States. And also LiquidWeb provides several hosting plans VPS to dedicated servers. They provide 24x7x365 days Heroic support.