Thread: Bulgarian web hosts? I need order dedicated server in Bulgaria

Bulgarian web hosts? I need order dedicated server in Bulgaria

Need server in Bulgaria with these specs:
    - 500 gbs of disk space,
    - 8 Tbs of bandwidth,
    - Linux
    - 12 gbs of ram
    - 24/7 customer support
    One of my clients said that QHoster.com started to offer servers in Bulgaria. What can you say about their hosting services?
    Are their servers stable and fast?

Registered
    I'd like to say WooServers.com are worth your attention. The uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. They provide their services with all necessary resources no matter what location you need.

Never ever had any downtime that I could document. Superbithost.com offer great hosting service! They have servers located in Bulgaria.
    I love their support folks who are not only extremely knowledgeable and helpful, but proactive too. Keep up, guys!
    If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable.

Registered
    If you are in search of quality company to get servers I can name Rackend.com. They have top-notch customer service and provide well-balanced servers with high uptime.

Registered
    Check out dedicated servers from pirateshosting.net and bekserver.de as they are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
    They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.

I have proudly been hosting my site with Superbithost.com, after being referred from this review site.

Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.
    Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget!

Registered
    I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the best one. As I know Swissns.ch is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Registered
    I suppose that Swissns.ch will meet all your specific needs - it is flexible web hosting provider. You will get high stability and reasonable pricing.

I would suggest you to go and check the RIPE's directory with Bulgarian members - ripe.net/membership/indices/BG.html - we use one of them as a infrastructure partner in Sofia - www.rax.bg
    Host Color
    Managed Hosting & Cloud Infrastructure - Europe Dedicated Servers since 2000
    Data center in the U.S. and Europe

I am constantly impressed with the support offered by QHoster.com. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
    Bottom line:
    - Excellent stability for a site once it's up
    - Excellent customer service
    - Reasonably priced
    - Offers templates