Thread: litespeed hosting provider

Registered

litespeed hosting provider

Hello everyone!
    I am in search for the perfect litespeed shared hosting service and I heard Hostwinds.com to be one of the best for that, are they really as good as they are spoken about?

I know that hostwinds litespeed server is really faster than Apache (10 times). Many of my clients are happy with their speed, uptime and customer support.
    Yeah, their ssd hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Registered
    Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge with Hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.

I like hostwinds facebook page: facebook.com/hostwinds

Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting.
    Uptime is quite good, my sites are up and running efficiently. I recommend this decent hosting service.

Registered
    To my mind Hostwinds.com is perfect option for everyone who wants quality hosting service. There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which are able to satisfy the demands of many users, you will receive performance optimized featured plans for reasonable pricing.

Registered
    I recommend to rely on Hostwinds.com hosting solutions. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

Registered
    Now I am sure in high quality of hostwinds.com services. They are performance optimized host with helpful staff and reasonable pricing. Thanks for your replies, I loved their hosting deals.