Thread: Looking for 40 gbs of disk space, my budget is $40/mo

Looking for 40 gbs of disk space, my budget is $40/mo

Requirements: 40 gbs of disk space, 2 Gbs of ram, 2 Tbs of bandwidth. Budget is over $40/mo.
    After long time research I have found SolVPS.com that perfectly fit my needs. However I don't know anyone having experience with them.
    Do you know anything about the speed, server stability and customer support provided by them?

Registered
    As an alternative option I can say Hostwinds.com is the best option to get VPS plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Registered
    If you are looking for best VPS host I suggest you to use JVMHost.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff

I have to say SolVPS is really professional host. They're really helpful and they value their customer..
    They do not farm out telephone support overseas, you can get a knowledgeable rep on the line for real-time chat or very responsive email support. And great prices too. Highly recommended.

Registered
    I suggest you to rely on JVMHost.com VPS services. Their support team is really helpful and servers are stable. Do not hesitate to contact them directly and get more information.

Go ahead and give SolVPS a try. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
    I'd like to express the point that the service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

Great value for money!

Registered
    I know that with JVMHost.com VPS hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

I've been with SolVPS for over 8 months, and I am very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them or their service, whatsoever.

The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding. They respond quickly with all questions answered.
    They offer really nice features within their hosting plans, their tools and scripts are very useful.