Thread: hosting with better uptime

Registered

hosting with better uptime

Greetings! I decided to choose a better web hosting provider that would provide me higher stability than my current host that gives me maximum 98% uptime which is very low for me.
    One of my friends recommended me to try goldenbeaverhosting.com because they are offering uptime guarantee and ssd for better performance. What do you think about their services?

Registered
    If you are looking for time-tested host with reliable hosting deals check for realitsolution.com. Using them my websites are always online with no network/server outages. Tech staff is available 24/7 and have really outstanding managing skills.

Think that you will be pleased using kvchosting.com ssd web hosting service. It is much faster than regular hosting.
    Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Would well recommend.

Registered
    I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be nice place to buy hosting solutions with top service. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

You will not regret a thing if you choose stratus4.com web hosting solutions. Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
    Their support staff is extremely helpful and I have not experienced any noticeable downtime in the past year.

Registered
    I can say quality hosting services from realitsolution.com are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster. You will always receive quick responses from the staff and solid servers.

Registered
    Hosting services from ifastnet.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za are good for meeting the demands of many IT users.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Maybe Plusplushosting.net is suitable host for your specific needs?

They have been more than 15 years in the business, they provide premium quality hosting.
    I can always contact their tech support team even at midnight - they are always ready to help and solve any trouble I may experience. I use them for 5 different sites on one account and everyone of them run flawlessly. If your looking for reliable low cost hosting for your site.