Thread: help me to buy a right VPS account from

Registered

help me to buy a right VPS account from

Can you help me to buy a quality VPS account from a trustworthy host?
    Veeble.org and bekserver.de VPS are in my mind and I don't know which way is better to go, what do you think of them?

Registered
    If you are looking for best vps host my recommendation is to get it from provisionhost.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.

You will be 100% satisfied dealing with SolVPS.com - they offer the cheapest VPS hosting plans I've seen before. They have servers located in UK and US.
    They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life!

Registered
    I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect option to get VPS hosting solutions with high stability. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Taking into account your needs, think that you will not regret having looked at Hostwinds.com ssd vps hosting packages. The price speaks for itself:
    $13.5/mo
    disk space -25GB
    RAM GUARANTEED - 1GB
    TRANSFER SPEED - 100Mbps
    So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.
    They are top notch. You can also use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month - these guys will pass on the savings to you.

Registered
    As I see Kvchosting.com is definitely right option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

You can also use findmeavps.com service. These guys are awesome. They help to compare vps hosting market.
    Their service is free, so it would be a good solution for you, OP. They will find the best VPS host for your needs.

Registered
    As an alternative I can say JVMHost.com have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

My personal experience proved that Cloud VPS hosting gives really nice advantages for running web sites. As for recommendation, Plusplushosting.net is really cool web host.
    I've found their support to be good. They repond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.