Thread: European VPS Hosting

Registered

European VPS Hosting

Looking for EU based VPS hosting provider. Please can someone recommend proper VPS resource.
    What host would be better to choose: Libertyvps.net or Superbithost.com vps plans? Are they reliable? Thanks

Registered
    I'd draw your attention to VPS deals from ewallhost.com.
    Their servers are well DDoS protected and cost little.
    There are many resources in their plans.

You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    Pretty good VPS plans in UK offered by SolVPS team. They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!
    I can proudly say I am hosted by them!

Registered
    I'd like to say that JVMHost.com would be perfect place to get vps hosting solutions no matter what location is needed. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Frankly speaking i was impressed by the pricing, features and useful scripts offered by Libertyvps.net - they accept Bitcoin.
    Their servers are located in Netherlands. SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK - their offshore vps plans look really cool for me.

Registered
    According to my knowledge Exmasters.com servers work like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime of network and skilled support team.

For VPS in Europe, especially Netherlands, I am 100% sure that libertyvps.net would be the best bet.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

It will be also reasonable to follow their twitter account: twitter.com/libertyvps

Registered
    I can say Exmasters.com is providing best server hosting solutions. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

I am 100% sure that Superbithost.com is one of the best places where you can get affordable Bitcoin VPS hosting solutions.
    Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.