Thread: host with high stability

Registered

host with high stability

I'm looking for the hosting solution with high stability and responsive available staff.
    Any experience with SiveHost.com? Have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
    So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

I am not familiar with the host you are asking about. I know a good alternative called Plusplushosting.net - their work is based on quality.
    The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish. This one is the best one.

Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"

Registered
    Services from hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com are worth trying.
    Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
    The support is so helpful and the server are so great. Just uncomparable services to anyone else! Just unbeliavable.

Registered
    I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them. According to my experience I can only say about SiveHost.com the staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. the claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.

I can recommend Rogohosting.com hosting solutions!

Their rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!
    For users looking to host multiple domains on one account, think that this decent host is the cheapest.

Registered
    According to my knowledge SiveHost.com is reputable company with featured cheap plans, they've always had excellent support. Top of the line.

Registered
    I believe you need to have more quality names to choose from. I can say that Kvchosting.com is the best host which hosting plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Many hosting companies are present in india give stability hosting you can search over the internet you can choose suitable one for your purpose!!!

Registered

Arrow

I don't have experience with Sivehost but I'm using LiquidWeb for years and works amazingly without any problem. I planned to add more site on LiquidWeb because Liquidweb staff helps me to improve my site speed. Get the Latest Liquid Web coupons using the above link.