Thread: Looking for reliable ssd vps host for hosting 10 wordpress sites

Looking for reliable ssd vps host for hosting 10 wordpress sites

I decided to host 10 wordpress applications and can't decide what host to choose.

I recognized that Hostwinds.com provide ssd VPS plans - this looks attractive for me.
    What hosting provider is more stable and reliable from your points? Can you help me to choose the host?

Registered
    I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect option to get ssd vps hosting solutions with high stability. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

I have not been disappointed. Hostwinds is an extremely proficient web host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less when needed. They were very helpful.
    Speed connectivity is quite good. Customer support is responsive - they have professional team - I like it. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Registered
    According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is reputable host with helpful support and competitive prices. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.

They offer free migration, and my case turned out to be a very complex one. Hostwinds.com team never complained and just did what they had to do in order to get me transferred to their server. Support is quick to respond and resolve any issues we've reported, which have been few and far between.
    Uptime is ok, 99.9% looks promising.

Registered
    I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch ssd hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.

Hostwinds is by FAR the best hosting company I have ever used. Their support is second to none, I have a professional, courteous response within 2 minutes usually!
    They have impressed me so much over the past 4 years that I have given up my shared hosting and use them exclusively.

Registered
    According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

The abundance of positive feedbacks makes hostwinds to be preferable all over the world.
    Great features. Their prices are great but not the cheapest.
    I realized that they are an absolutely amazing company. Now go sign up with them!

Join their facebook community here: facebook.com/hostwinds