Thread: sivehost reseller

Registered

sivehost reseller

Hello!
    I wonder if you have ever used SiveHost.com?
    How is their reseller hosting service?
    I have noticed they have pretty affordable prices and would be interested in getting one account.
    Please share your opinion on them.

How much disk and data transfer do you need? How much $ can you pay per month?

I know my several clients are happy using Rogohosting.com and their services. They offer feature-rich reseller hosting accounts at good rates.
    Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

You can follow their twitter account: twitter.com/rogohosting - they post some nice specials there: use 7% discount coupon with the following: S8M8Y6W0DN

Registered
    According to my knowledge with Hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.

Take a look at Kvchosting.com ssd reseller hosting solutions. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
    Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.

Registered
    As I know customer's satisfaction is the main target for Hostwinds.com team, so I would highly recommend to rely on them. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

Pretty good reseller hosting plans offered by Dailyrazor.com and their team of professionals - network uptime is great (99.9%).
    Save up to 50% discount today while offer lasts! Click on the “SIGN UP TODAY” button for each hosting plan for discount details.

Registered
    Now I am sure in reliability of SiveHost.com. Their uptime is outstanding and support is really helpful. I'm really happy with them.