Thread: Cheap E-commerce Hosting In Switzerland?

Cheap E-commerce Hosting In Switzerland?

Looking for hosting in Switzerland that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
    What can you tell me about Swissns.ch and its hosting services? I need 15 gbs of disk and 250 gbs of bandwidth.
    Is their support professional? Do they accept Bitcoin?

Registered
    I think you should have more reliable names. My preferable option where to get low-cost reliable hosting is Smart-web-host.com. With their plans you will get stable featured plans and helpful responsive techies.

Registered
    According to my knowledge Smart-web-host.com is the best place to get hosting solutions. Their reliability is best, support is responsive and servers are powerful and fast. Use 30FURTHER coupon to get 30% off!

The guys at Swissns.ch know their stuff!
    Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
    Support is superb - they have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.

===>>> Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

Registered
    I suggest to trust ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.

Registered
    If you are looking for high performance hosting may I recommend Hostwinds.com. You will get solid network, skilled tech staff and low-cost featured plans, no matter what location is needed their support can handle it.

Go ahead and contact Swissns.ch directly. They have actual 24/7 live support. I personally didn't believe him, but they do.
    They answered all my questions fast and strove to help. Never had any major problems with the service and very little downtime that I am aware of.

I can suggest you following their twitter account cos they post some nice specials from time to time: twitter.com/swissns

I really appreciate all swissns.ch help in getting and keeping my sites running. They've been like active partners in my sites.
    Response time was okay. Uptime mostly at 99%, there maybe some few downtime but I understand that no providers can actually guarantee a 100%.

We offer high quality e-commerce application development and all the type web application see our quality services