Thread: European Server

Registered

European Server

What hosting provider in EU do you know? Require linux server with fast hardware and networking I need host with powerful servers and knowledgeable team who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about giga-dedicated.ca? Are they trustworthy? Any suggestions?

Why not to choose reputed one?
    For me, I know that Wolfcraftserver.com is reliable one. They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.

Registered
    I think you should look for customer reviews on them. I know that Giga-Dedicated.ca servers are properly managed, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase. Support is second to none.

How much disk space, RAM and Bandwidth do you need?
    I don't have anything bad to say about Superbithost.com Bitcoin dedicated hosting service. I have never had such a high level of support from a company before.
    They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed. They have easy to use interface. Check their twitter account: twitter.com/Superbithost

Registered
    Check out dedicated servers from ir-hosting.com and hostingsource.com, their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

Registered
    According to my knowledge Giga-RDP.ca servers work like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime of network and skilled support team.

Pretty good and fast servers offered by QHoster.com team. Even the Security Issue is now under control.
    If you have questions about your account you get a response in almost a second.
    The Price is more than ok for what you get. I like their FB page: facebook.com/qhoster

Registered
    If you are in search of stable fast server in heart of Europe I can suggest Rackend.com to try. They are reputable host with highly available support team and stable network. Prices are low.

If you need stable server in France or UK, I can draw your attention to http://rareservers.com/
    The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes.

Registered
    So, after long time for research I have decided to give a try to Exmasters.com. Their plans are attractive with nice features and good support provided.