Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AWS predictions

I'm sorry, but I am done posting and continuing this garbage thread. So now Mod Rewrite = trick/hack!!!

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!
    Kyle

Ive never quite got this mod rewrite trick/hack whatever sorted, confused between whats Mr rat's and whats Nintendo's etc, so can anyone tell me if my AWS URLs eg:

www. discount-plasma-tv.com/plasma-products/B0001YYNLC/Panasonic-TC-32LX20-32

could be better for SEO using this Nintendo trick? Guess I could add '.html' to make it look nicer...

Gonna be hard to cut out AWS pages, would be difficult for Google to know whether they are cutting out Amazons content I think, without some kind of hard coding, which G obviously doesnt want.

I think that URL is perfect r2
    Don't you just love free internet games ?

Vicente Duque - your comments are logically flawed.

First, who is going to delete these associates? Amazon? The same Amazon that we make millions per quarter for?

I also don't see how using mod_rewrite or any other means to create a large comprehensive AWS site is going to mean it perishes - what is the difference from doing that and doing it by hand, one product at a time; which is what you are suggesting will not perish, no?
    New website released. ya rly!

r2d2 - It is possible that Google and other search engines crawl more pages if the URLs are shorter. Oh and having "plasma-products" in the URL is not needed (is it?) and is just weakening your keyword density.
    New website released. ya rly!

Thats my php script thats gets the product info using the ASIN, the product name isnt used at all. I could rename it, but I do need something in there.

Guess I could make the '/' after the ASIN a '-' so it doesnt look like a folder, think I'll do that when I get time. Thanks for pointing out Andy.