Thread: Need hosting plan with 50 gbs of space

Need hosting plan with 50 gbs of space

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 50GBs - space, 550GBs - transfer!
    Any experience with Tunevps.com? I have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.

So, are they trustworthy? Where can I find any reviews by their customers?

Registered
    I suppose you should look for more reliable options. As I know smart-web-host.com is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support. You can use 30FURTHER coupon and get 30% off!

Registered
    Try on Google for reliable web hosting. Lot's of sites there I know.

Have you ever heard of Vpsnine.com?
    Well, their cheap VPS hosting solutions start from $9/mo + discount: Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

Registered
    According to my experience Smart-web-host.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.

Without a doubt, the best thing about Tunevps.com is their support, I've never came across another company that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can.

Registered
    I can say smart-web-host.com hosting solutions are trustworthy. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

I like Tunevps.com FB page, their team provide really useful information there: facebook.com/tunevps
    Any time you need help they are there for you. Price seems very competitive! Can add that it is rock-solid web host!

Registered
    I think you need to get more reliable options. As I see ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Registered
    I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

What I want to recommend is to contact Tunevps.com sales rep and tell your specific requirements. These guys are professional. Check their twitter: twitter.com/tunevps
    Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.