Thread: Switzerland Servers

Registered

Switzerland Servers

I'm starting a small business and need dedicated server provider in Switzerland.
    I need a dedicated managed server preferably and mostly excellent support.
    Could you recommending some good and cheap supplier? How is rackend.net and their dedicated hosting services? Are they reliable?
    Thanks for your suggestions.

Give QHoster.com a try. They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.
    you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

I am fully-satisfied using them.

Registered
    I want to say that superbithost.com servers are able to satisfy all your demands.
    Their prices are competitive and servers are rock-solid. Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
    Support is online for 24 hours.

Registered
    According to my experience rackend.net is delivering high reliable server deals. All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service

Registered
    The best server hosting solutions are provided by Hostzealot.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

Great work QHoster.com team! the system support has been extremely helpful.. the servers are fast.. the cpanel is well stocked.. and I am extremely happy with their service.

Registered
    According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

Registered
    Now I can say Giga-Dedicated.ca is offering reliable server hosting solutions with highest stability, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.