Thread: Giga-RDP Servers

Registered

Giga-RDP Servers

Greetings to all webmasters,
    I would like to choose the most reliable offshore server hosting provider. I have already found Giga-RDP.ca.
    What can you say about their pricing? Is their customer support helpful?

IMHO, pirateshosting.net will be a good place where you can order fast and resourceful dedicated servers.
    My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price. They have easy to use admin section and one click installs.

Registered
    As an alternative option I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

You can get stable servers at downtownhost.com - uptime ans speed have been great for me.
    I am very much impressed and can wholeheartedly recommend this web host to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.

Registered
    I suggest you to do research on them with the help of review websites. I can say giga-dedicated.ca is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Their reliability is nice, support is responsive and prices are reasonable.

Try considering http://webhosting-wmd.hr/ - they offer really cool servers at good price.
    I had an issue with some script kiddies when I first signed on, but that seems resolved and their customer support people were very into personal attention for that time. Perfect support service provided by their team of experts.

Registered
    To my mind you will be pleased dealing with giga-dedicated.ca solutions. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.

Registered
    What's your budget?

Can say that HostingSource.com web host is perfect. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
    The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spam-assassin.