Thread: Drupal Hosting

Registered

Drupal Hosting

I have noticed my Drupal based websites are being frequently unavailable with HG, so I'd like to move. I have lost so many visitors due to their unprofessional staff. What can you say about good web hosts that are Drupal friendly? I have found ViUX.com services with cloud platform and drupal optimized offers, do you know them?

You can also trust Dailyrazor.com - they never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast!
    I'm running more than one website on shared server, never had any problem. Everything is running very well.

Registered
    I think you need to look for reviews on them. I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

I am 100% sure that webhosting-wmd.hr will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.
    The service is great! It's a lot faster than my previous shared web hosting. The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.

Registered
    I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

I host a couple of sites with Demontech.net, and their support has been terrific.
    You get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.

Registered
    According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Why not to choose downtownhost.com?
    It has one killer feature for me: multisite. This allows me to host multiple sites under the same account, where each site is treated with full independence. Essentially, multisite allows me to organise my project the way I want.

Registered
    At the OP, have you tried them already?

We offer high quality web application development in all type domain specific portals check our services

Registered
    As the leader in open source hosting technology, Bluehost is the best shared hosting provider available. Use the MOJO 1-click installer to start using Drupal and keep things up to date.