Thread: hosting with high available support

Registered

hosting with high available support

I'm looking for the hosting solution that will provide 24/7 fast tech support, because I don't have enough knowledge on hosting management.
    Any experience with serveyoursite.com? Have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs. So, are they trustworthy?

I like Stratus4.com hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
    I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

There is no denying the fact that HostingSource.com is professional host offering unique features within cheap hosting packages.
    They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

Registered
    According to my experience serveyoursite.com is trustworthy. When I need assistance or support questions, they immediately respond within few minutes and not hours like other hosts. The pricing is competitive.

Downtownhost.com is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.
    Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Registered
    As I see serveyoursite.com are full-featured and they are able to satisfy the demands of many IT users. There are enough resources on their servers to run websites smoothly and profitably. Support is always available and ready to assist.

Stratus4.com did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings.
    They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.

You can also get affordable hosting solutions at webhosting-wmd.hr along with helpful 24/7 customer support.
    They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

Registered
    If you are searching for fast stable hosting provider check out deals from aicheapwebhosting.com. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.