Thread: Need to host 10 blogs at VPS

Need to host 10 blogs at VPS

I have 10 blogs that i need to host preferable in UK because of the location of my visitors.
    How is SolVPS.com VPS hosting services? any experience dealing with them?

will you point me a good host?

Registered
    If you are looking for best vps host my recommendation is to get it from VPSGet.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.

I will remain with SolVPS.com until it no longer meets my needs. Why leave a good thing.
    The service is exceptionally fast and helpful. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

Registered
    I totally support VPSGet.com suggestion. Their servers are reliable and fast for their all hosting classifications and everything works great.

Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose SolVPS.com. They could double their price and I would stay with them.
    They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life!

Registered
    My choice to get vps hosting solutions would be definitely JVMHost.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

The truth comes out of comparison, so I would recommend Dedispot.com and LibertyVPS.net - they offer really nice cheap VPS hosting solutions.
    They are reliable. The reason for my recommendation is that I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Registered
    I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get vps hosting solutions with highest performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Registered
    For 10 blogs I would say that you should consider having a dedicated server instead of a VPS.

My main feeling concerning SolVPS is a sense of relief. What I want to recommend to others is, their customer service.
    Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always some one waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing.