Thread: France Server

Registered

France Server

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
    I need stable server located in France. Hosting022.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?
    Thanks in advance.

Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
    I like QHoster.com web host. They offer servers in France. Its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Registered
    Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge hosting022.com technical team is skilled enough to deliver any webmaster performance hosting with best stability and top customer care.

Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to Pirateshosting.net now. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
    Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes.

Registered
    My preferable hosting to get reliable server services is hosting022.com. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.

Registered
    I'd like to say that Giga-RDP.ca would be good to get hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.