Thread: Looking for help to choose dedicated server host

Looking for help to choose dedicated server host

My REQUIREMENTS: HD - 500 gbs, Data Transfer - 10 TBs, 6 gbs of RAM, Linux.
    What reliable web hosting providers can you recommend me to visit?
    I have already found pirateshosting.net and downtownhost.com - do you know anything about them?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them? What host is better from your views?

Registered
    I suggest you to have more reliable options. Check out provisionhost.com packages as an alternative. They are providing a wide range of professional facilities, generous features at a fantastic price.

I know much good related to Pirateshosting.net and their services. Servers are stable, fast and the price for them is reasonable.
    If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.

Registered
    I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be best option to get server hosting solutions. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server.

==> http://warez-host.com/ is a good option to get dedicated servers in Sweden, Russia, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
    Contact them, their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

Registered
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Giga-RDP.ca will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

+ vote for pirateshosting.net - Solid, honest host with affordable prices. I am already planning on upgrading my subscription.
    They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.

Registered
    I have noticed dedicated-servers-top.hosting services are perfectly suitable for your demands. They are offering powerful servers, helpful support for affordable pricing.

Transferred all my sites to Pirateshosting.net and no regrets! The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

Registered
    RackBank Datacenters is offering Flat 20% OFF for LIFETIME on Intel Xeon E3 1240 v3 Dedicated Server to all the newly registered users.

Server Configuration-

CPU- Intel Xeon Quad Core E3 1240 v3
    Technology- Haswell
    Bandwidth- 10TB
    Hard Disk Drive(HDD)- 1 TB SATA
    RAM- 08GB DDR3
    Frequency- 3.8 GHz
    COUPON Code: Welcome1240

To explore further details, go to- https://www.rackbank.com/in/intel-E3...cated-servers/
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Colocation Services