Thread: Stable Dedicateed Servers

Registered

Stable Dedicateed Servers

Looking for recommendations on the best web host to get stable dedicated servers. The thing is that I am not an expert have a bit technical experience.
    What can you tell me about Giga-RDP.in and their servers? How is their network uptime? Is their technical support professional?
    Thanks in advance

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

Registered
    I know that with hosting from Giga-RDP.ca everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Downtownhost.com is the right host to deal with and run web sites with. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.
    My sites have run fast and the cost is amazing. I host audio, video, sign ups, etc. I could not be happier!!

Registered
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Giga-RDP.ca will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Registered
    I recommend you to rely on provisionhost.com to get fast stable server solutions. They are reputable company with high available support and affordable pricing.

Registered
    Servers from dedicated-servers-top.hosting are worth trying, they are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
    Use them to meet all your needs, the OP.
    Prices are not high on their quality servers.

Taking into account your needs, I can draw your attention to http://findmeaserver.com/ as this service is free.
    You just tell your specific requirements and they will help you to compare different dedicated server web hosts.

IMHO, Pirateshosting will meet your expectations, they offer a wide range of servers.
    My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and their support responded quickly and effectively, helping to harden my site against further attacks.

Registered
    Now I see that Giga-RDP.ca would be best for my demands. Their servers are solid and plans are attractive. Support replies in minutes. Thanks for your assistance.