Thread: cPanel VPS hosting recommendations?

cPanel VPS hosting recommendations?

What do you think about SolVPS.com? The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.
    Do you know anything about it? Do they offer any discounts?

Registered
    I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

SolVPS have an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life (they will pass on the savings to you).

Registered
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

You do need to know what you're doing, but when confused, SolVPS.com always respond and guide and even straighten things out for you.
    The support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online. Their Uptime is great - 99.9%.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

Registered
    As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Registered
    I can say VPSGet.com is the best option to get virtual server hosting solutions. Their reliability is outstanding, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

You can read SolVPS reviews here: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.solvps.com

Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.