Thread: top notch hosting

Registered

top notch hosting

Hello. I am in search of a web hosting that is top-notch and will provide very fast loading speed of my websites targeted.
    Do you know anything about thealchemyhost.net hosting services? Are they reliable? Any discounts to share? Thanks in advance!

I was a bit skeptical about the support and service when I first switched to http://www.demontech.net/ after a bad experience with my first host. But that soon changed.
    The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in 3 months or so), but that is common.

Registered
    I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

I also know that fozzy.com is reliable option to deal with, their hosting is based on ssd.
    My experience has been better than expected. I have told several friends already about them. Great host!

Registered
    I suppose you need to get more reliable options. I can name ViUX.com services. They have cloud based solutions which gives high stability for reasonable price.

I would recommend downtownhost.com and their website hosting solutions - it is top web host to choose.
    They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.

If you are looking for reliable vps hosting services, I can recommend free vps search option called findmeavps.com
    There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

Well, my experience with HostingSource.com has been nothing but superb. Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster.
    They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch. When ever I needed support it was always there 24/7.

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

Registered
    If you are looking for reliable hosting provider I can name timeshost.com solutions. They have powerful servers, featured plans and helpful staff.