Thread: need offshore bitcoin hosting

Registered

need offshore bitcoin hosting

I'm looking for a reliable and low cost offshore bitcoin hosting services and superbithost.com was advised me to try, do you know how this company works in reality?
    I appreciate if you share any info of yours please.

Registered
    I suggest you to have more reliable options. I know that with hosting from Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Try to widen your search - the truth comes out of comparison, so I would also recommend Libertyvps.com
    For most of my support requests, I have received a reply in five minutes or less, and they always do a good job with solving my problems.

Registered
    I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

+ 1001 votes for Libertyvps.com and its Offshore linux and windows vps hosting deals.
    Their services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.

After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to solvps.com.
    I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of their tech support and except for one billing problem, they've been an absolute dream to deal with.

Registered
    You can rely on Aspnix.com services. They are reputable host with high quality solutions and knowledgeable support.

Superb webhosting company - uptime perfect, fast support team, fast servers, Cpanel, pricing is cheaper than other companies - they are EXCELLENT.
    Fantastic host. I have used a couple of others and finally switched to Superbithost.com. I run my web sites on their VPS account and everything works fine.

Why do you still hesitate?
    Superbithost.com certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.

Registered
    As I see Aspnix.com can be good for solid server solutions. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

Registered
    At the OP, have you signed up with the mentioned company?