Thread: forum hosting search

Registered

forum hosting search

Does anyone has a clue, which website hoster has good conditions for forums like xenforo and vB? I don't know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also I want to have good prices for what I get.
    I know webhostingzone.org offer well-balanced web hosting plans, but still not sure.
    Is it reliable web hosting provider?

Think that ssd vps will work fine for you. Check Kvchosting.com
    They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.

Registered
    Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say webhostingzone.org is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Yes, I totally agree with vps is the best solution for running forums. And I know that https://www.solvps.com/ is good for this.
    Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing. The value for the money can't be beat.

Registered
    A2hosting.com and iFastNet.com provide quality and reliable hosting services with high uptime and network is fully-redundant.
    SSD technology which is on their servers makes load speed fast.
    Support is active around the clock.

Registered
    As for me webhostingzone.org is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

I've been with https://www.vpsnine.com/ for over a year. Their hosting service has been fairly good.
    The company is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.

Registered
    I see that with hosting from webhostingzone.org everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Registered
    Going to use webhostingzone.org services. They really have powerful servers and helpful staff. Thanks for assistance, guys!

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.
    I would like to say that Fozzy.com is reliable option for hosting web sites, especially forums. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.