Thread: shared hosting for my websites

Registered

shared hosting for my websites

One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan for his website, db and apps.
    I've found hosts: thcservers.com and Aspnix.com. What would be better to choose?

You can get nice hosting opportunities with ssd web host, it is kvchosting.com
    No complaints so far, and I recommend this company to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.

Registered
    I think you should look for reviews on them. As I know thcservers.com is a perfect place for obtaining hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Check out http://www.demontech.net/
    There seems to be virtually no down-time, and their servers are extremely fast. The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.

Registered
    I can say thcservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

You can rely on QHoster.com - Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
    As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

Registered
    According to my research thcservers.com is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

+ one more vote for demontech.net - Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Would well recommend.

Registered
    Going to use thcservers.com deals that are really attractive and low-cost. Their support is available all the time and providing stable featured plans. Thanks for your replies.