Thread: reliable reselling

Registered

reliable reselling

Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order reseller hosting plan?
    My requirements are 20GB of disk space, 300GB of bandwidth. One of my friends suggested me to choose cddhosting.com. Is it reliable host? Any experiences?
    What other web hosts can you recommend me to look at?

Registered
    I believe you should look for reviews on them. According to my knowledge cddhosting.com is the suitable host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Nice reseller hosting opportunities offered by GlowHost.com team. Their servers are very stable.
    Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives.

Registered
    I can say cddhosting.com is offering high quality reseller hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

You can rely on downtownhost.com as they offer really nice reseller hosting deals.
    Excellent support via email. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

Registered
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that cddhosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Think that you will not regret having looked at Kvchosting.com ssd reseller plans: http://www.kvcwebhost.com/resellerho...b-hosting.html
    Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.

I've tried many web hosts I can say that QHoster.com provides professional cpanel reseller hosting services.
    I was really surprised to see a great list of useful features for running any kind of web sites. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS