Thread: Looking for a Good Hosting Provider

Registered

Looking for a Good Hosting Provider

It is very essential to have a website hosting with inexpensive and cost-effective price.
    You must try a Poweruphosting, which works greatly to host a website and it is best to provide the superb website hosting service on OS like Windows and Linux system. It's also fulfill the below requirements.
    > 100% Self Owned Hardware
    > Redundant Network
    > DDoS Protection
    > Redundant Solid State Drive
    > 1000 Mbps as a default network
    > 100% SSD
    > 24x7 Real People's support

Registered
    If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you can rely on ViUX.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Registered
    Considering the situation you have fetched up I can say that nonameHosts.com will be really best option for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, use coupon sysadminday50 and get 50% discounted.

Registered
    As an alternative option I recommend st-georgehosting.com that is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding stability, skilled staff and featured plans.

Registered
    I'd like to say that webhostingzone.org is the best option to get hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Stratus4.com Rocks

Our site has been up for approx 6 months now. After I signed up and registered my site and domain, there was immediately a billing issue for the domain name.
    There has been no server downtime, no problem with uploads, no other issues in any way.