Thread: Highly reliable and scalabe VPS

Highly reliable and scalabe VPS

We are moving ahead from beta launch of a business app and will start getting more traffic. Initially app will provide xml to 1k-2k daily mobile users with 10% using web access and this figure may go up 10-20 times by end of this year. Our users are paid users. So we can afford to pay for hosting. We use php/mysql. What kind of solution can you suggest for us? VPS like linode/softlayer or dedicated server? Reliability, uptime, security and peace of mind are our top priorities. But we need highly scalable solution as requirement is going to change fast.
    Thinking to try vpsnine.com - is it reliable option to deal with?

Thanks and regards

I can say that Vpsnine.com have been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real professional person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

Registered
    I believe you should have more reliable options. I can say Kvchosting.com is best option for you to get stable vps solutions. This company is offering available support, fast servers and featured plans.

For test IPs and files please see : https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/testfiles.php
    Also see their auto ping tool https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/locations.php

Vpsnine.com hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

I've used Vpsnine.com for a while now. I've never had any issues and love the ability to up all the server stats on the fly during our busy seasons.
    Their uptime and service have both been spectacular. Their features look unique:
    - you get 100% guaranteed server resource allocation at all times.
    - their support options: Live Chat, Phone Calls, Forums, Knowledge Base & E-mails.

Registered
    Kvchosting.com is a decent company that has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Registered
    According to my knowledge webhostingzone.org is the quality hosting provider which vps plans are stable and low-cost. They are providing solid servers and available support

If they respond quickly, is the reply friendly, does it answer all your questions and is personal? If so you can move onto the next step. You may find with the big hosting companies (hostgator ect) they might reply quickly but it will be some untrained Indian guy copying and pasting responses.

Registered
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that webhostingzone.org will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Registered
    If you are looking for a reliable VPS provider, You can use Poweruphosting. You will get affordable plan, stability of servers and 24/7 customer support.