Thread: Searching for Game Server hosting

Searching for Game Server hosting

I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by gamingsurfer.com web hosting provider.
    They offer game servers at good rates. What can you say about their server stability and features?
    How stable and reliable are they?
    Any reviews?

Registered
    I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

Registered
    There are having multiple game servers which provide the high quality affordable game server for most of the hosting companies. You must refer the maincraft server hosting and dedicated server hosting which are best suited to the game server hosting.

I strongly believe that gamingsurfer.com is really good web host. One of the best companies I have dealt with in a long time.
    When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.

Registered
    There are multiple servers that provide game server at reasonable rates. You must choose cloud server that provide you quick response time and 24/7 availability.
    Last edited by Abhishek03; 03-24-2015 at 03:06 AM.

Registered
    It seems to me Maxihost.com.br can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

What a world of difference than the web host I had! Gamingsurfer.com support has been nothing but phenomenal.
    These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. They will pass on the savings to you: use the code "save25" and get 25% off the order.

Join them via facebook - https://www.facebook.com/gamingsurfer

Registered
    I know hostsailor.com provides reliable servers which are able to meet the needs of many webmasters.
    There is no downtime on them and servers are well-balanced.

I have been using gamingsurfer.com Minecraft servers for 8 months for many different sites.
    They have never failed to deliver...even having a live person answer the phone on a weekend within minutes...who then had tier 2 tech support fix my issue within 45 minutes!

Registered
    If you are in search of reliable fast hosting provider you can rely on Maxihost.com.br. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Registered
    As an alternative I can say Exmasters.com is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure