Thread: Any Good VPS Hosting in New York?

Any Good VPS Hosting in New York?

I would like to find the most reliable place for VPS in New York hosting service.
    Have seen that Vpsnine.com offered hosting plans in New York server location.
    Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

Registered
    I have noticed supremeservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful

Registered
    There are different web hosting sites which providing the VPS hosting, USA VPS hosting in New York which affords the best possible connectivity to the greatest number of ISPS and world's traffic destination. You can get services from hosting sites like poweruphosting.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    I would like to find the most reliable place for VPS in New York hosting service.
    Have seen that Vpsnine.com offered hosting plans in New York server location.
    Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
    Hello,

Try R6HOST.com provide dedicated servers | VPS servers | Reseller Hosting | Shared Hosting.

The key feature is NO SETUP FEE... FREE SETUP.
    VPS-Classic
    Starting from $20.75 USD Monthly
    2 CPU Cores
    100 GB Disk Space
    1536MB Guaranteed RAM
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    IPv4 Addresses 1.
    Also have Dedicated-Classic,Dedicated-Super,Dedicated-Extreme.
    Location USA.
    R6HOST NEXT GENERATION HOST offers exciting opportunities on
    Dedicated servers | VPS servers .
    For any sales inquiry you can contact us at

Daisy,
    sales@r6host.com
    Last edited by DaisyM; 03-18-2015 at 10:11 AM.

Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.
    Very happy with Vpsnine.com, and would not hesitate to recommend them. Use code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.

Take your time to join them via facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vpsnine
    Vpsnine.com servers are also faster than one would expect for Vps hosting, much faster than some other hosts I've used.

Junior Registered
    I am not sure if they offer hosting in new york , but in US I have used http://www.Rshosting.Com they are reliable with good support.

Registered
    From the personal experience I recommend to rely on supremeservers.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP - I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
    The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending. Simply the best hosting service!

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

Amazingly, I never had to wait longer than 20 minutes for a response. If I could give them a 100 out of 5, I would.
    Vpsnine.com have excellent pricing and plans! you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

Registered
    Taking into consideration your demands I suggest Zetservers.com. They are reliable host with high performance, stability and available support staff.

Registered
    There are different web hosting sites which providing the VPS hosting, USA VPS hosting in New York which affords the best possible connectivity to the greatest number of ISPS and world's traffic destination. You can get services from hosting sites like poweruphosting.
    Cell Phone number tracking

Registered
    If you are in search of reliable hosting provider check for offers from Kvchosting.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.