Thread: wordpress hosting

Registered

wordpress hosting

One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan for wordpress
    I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
    I've found two hosts: ViUX.com and jnhosting.com. Can I rely on their wordpress hosting accounts? What would be better to choose?

I like Jumpline.com - its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
    Excellent pricing and plans! you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

Registered
    According to my knowledge ViUX.com company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest.

Registered
    Web hosting is one of the key component of every successful website, choosing the web hosting for your need will improve the SEO and increase sales. There are having some wordpress hosting which are best, the hosting sites one can use are bluehost, Inmotion Hosting, Web Hosting Hub, Hostgator and Siteground etc.

Registered
    According to my personal experience hosting provider raises the bar in the world of web hosting for speed, reliability, price and support without comparison. Now it's time to move on the best hosting provider.
    Last edited by Abhishek03; 03-24-2015 at 03:07 AM.

Registered
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say ViUX.com will be really good for you. The prices are reasonable and stability is outstanding, just give a try to their solutions.

Registered
    Between both of them ViUX is a better option. I heard very good reviews about its service. You can also try one more hosting service (host.co.in). From this also you will get good results.

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

I would like to draw your attention to QHoster.com and their team of experts.
    Any time you need help they are there for you. Price seems very competitive!

Registered
    iFastNet.com and QHoster.com have plans which are good for hosting Wordpress blogs with.
    Plans are full of useful resources and uptime is high.
    Support is skillful and responsive.

I think Hostgator or GoDaddy has superb services on Wordpress. Both of them offer high uptime too. But I'm kinda leaning towards HG since they have some coupon codes for new user sign ups.

Registered
    Going to use ViUX.com services which are provided with high uptime for low prices. I really love their responsive support and quality services. Thanks for help.

Registered
    I'd like to say that thcservers.com would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.