Thread: Is blog commenting helpful for SEO?

Is blog commenting helpful for SEO?

Need to consult with you, guys. The thing is that I have some blogs that don't receive any traffic at all.
    One of my friends recommended me to do blog commenting as it will help to get some traffic. Is it true?
    What are your views on paidforumposting.com? Pricing? Any other places to get blog commenting service?

Registered
    Your business shouldn't be posting comments on a home and blog just because it gets a boatload of traffic.

Registered
    I've had a good run dealing with paidforumposting.com team of writers. they are skilful and know how to drive much traffic to web sites.
    Their discounts saved a good sum of money for the further project. I like them a lot and will recommend to my clients.

Blog Commenting is really one of the effective strategy in SEO. This is really helpful to more search traffic.

Registered
    I suppose you should use them without any doubts. As for me the best choice would be if you will use services provided by paidforumposting.com. Their prices are low, team is professional and content is provided with high quality.

Registered
    Yes blog commenting is helpful in seo. But this strategy can generate only the trafic and backlinks to the site. Thank you for posting...

Registered
    Paidforumposting.com is the best option for those who want to get much traffic rapidly.
    Their writers are professional and you will have nice experience dealing with them. They offer forum posting, blog content writing, seo article writing services.

Registered
    I can say Paidforumposting.com is the best option for those who want to get much traffic rapidly. Their writers are professional and you will have nice experience dealing with them. They offer forum posting, blog content writing, seo article writing services.

Registered
    Blog Commenting is really one of the effective strategy in SEO. This is really helpful to more search traffic.

Web Design Company
    Blog Commenting is the one of the best step in Off page.Its used to increase the website keywords ranking in the major search engines.