Thread: SMSing

SMSing

Edit: Deleted last message, didn't get my question across correctly. :P

I need a web SMS API (PHP), has anyone had any experince with any? Which are reliable? What is the coverage like?

What fees are involved?

Thanks
    Last edited by AndyH; 06-12-2004 at 01:36 AM.
    New website released. ya rly!

Yes, I've been thinking of doing something with SMS for a while now. Here're a couple of good gateways that I've found that offer API's.

http://www.clickatell.com
    http://www.bulksms.com

I think both of those API's provide conformation of message receipt. You buy message units in bulk, the more you buy, the cheaper they get. Sending SMS's is cheap, but receiving them is quite a bit more expensive.

Trench Warfare
    Quote Originally Posted by chromate
    Sending SMS's is cheap, but receiving them is quite a bit more expensive.
    You have to pay to receive SMS's?
    ________
    medical marijuana
    Last edited by ozgression; 02-06-2011 at 05:59 AM.

Yep, because obviously you'll need a phone number and it they also need to go through a separate routing server to reach your application in the right way. Sending just goes straight out with none of that, so it's cheaper.

Registered
    Selecting the appropriate SMS platform is the first step in improving your messaging process. Look for a platform that offers user-friendly interfaces, robust features, and reliable delivery. Consider features like message scheduling, delivery tracking, and the ability to send bulk messages efficiently.

SMS remains a powerful tool for businesses to connect with their audience. However, the success of SMS campaigns is highly dependent on the choice of routes and suppliers. TelQ , a cutting-edge sms testing tool designed to empower businesses in selecting the best routes and suppliers for their messaging campaigns. TelQ can revolutionize your SMS marketing strategy. For your message campaigns, the TelQ SMS testing tool assists you in selecting the optimal routes and SMS providers.