Thread: Cheap Virtual Servers, where can I order them?

Cheap Virtual Servers, where can I order them?

I'm looking for a cheap VPS with 24/7 customer support.
    From all the hosts I have come across I have noticed offers from vpsnine.com. What do you know about them? Any info please?

Registered
    My recommendation is to rely on supremeservers.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Registered
    According to my experience with ssd vps from supremeservers.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

The response from VPSnine.com is so quick, detailed answers are returned from their unique Helpdesk only minutes after I posted the questions. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.
    Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt.. All in all, they are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.

You can also code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.

Registered
    If you are looking for reliable VPS host you can use Kvchosting.com. They are trustworthy provider with stable featured plans, professional support and reasonable prices. Get 20% discount with coupon turkey14!

I've finally found a good home with vpsnine.com web host. I especially love their support. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
    It's good cheap hosting. Generally 100% uptime... They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

Registered
    As I know supremeservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Take a look at vpsnine.com hosting reviews: http://webhostinggeeks.com/user-reviews/vpsnine/

The tools provided are great! Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them.
    So I would have to recommend them, highly, based on my experience thus far.

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

I have really enjoyed the service provided by Vpsnine.com. This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.
    Recommended 100%... They helped me to transfer all my files to them..

Registered
    There are many web hosting sites from where you can order the cheap virtual servers, you can just try to have the virtual servers from poweruphosting, which is a great site for purchasing or ordering any cheap virtual servers.