Thread: need good server host

Registered

need good server host

I need good dedicated server with rich amount of bandwidth.
    Do you have any recommendation for that?
    What can you say about Aspnix.com and Hostdepot.com servers?
    Which host will be better to use?

Without a doubt, the best thing about Aspnix.com is their support, I've never came across another company that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can. Speed connectivity is quite good.
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

Registered
    According to my knowledge with Aspnix.com servers everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

I just got started with Aspnix.com and so far I haven't had to contact tech support. It's easy to use and the customer support is the best I've ever seen.
    It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. The prices are very fair...The Web-control panel features are excellent...And the support is fantastic.

Registered
    You will be pleased with Aspnix.com server deals. They are providing high performance solutions delivered by available support for low pricing.

I host my sites on many hosting servers and I can definitely say that Crookservers.com is one of the best hosting companies in the business.
    This host was referred to me and the rest is history. I will remain with them until it no longer meets my needs. Why leave a good thing.
    The service is exceptionally fast and helpful.

Registered
    Among available hosts I'd name hosting022.com to try. Their servers are rock-solid, network is stable and hardware is powerful. Support is available 24/7

Registered
    Virtono.com provides solid dedicated servers on sweet terms and their uptime is high.
    Support is active and skillful any time you contact them. SSD is in their plans as well.

I highly recommend HostDepot.com. On top of this, the cost of hosting is relatively cheap (especially with the current exchange rates!)
    They offer the lowest compared to other providers i tested and so far i am very happy with the service.
    Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.

Registered
    As to my experience with Hostingsource.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Registered
    Have a look at hosting services from qualityhostonline.com and a2hosting.com.
    Their servers are supported well and prices are competitive.
    Network is fully-redundant and uptme is high.

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul-Henri View Post
    Among available hosts I'd name hosting022.com to try. Their servers are rock-solid, network is stable and hardware is powerful. Support is available 24/7
    First time I heard the name of this website, but its features are very nice one should definitely like to have this hosting sites which provides a good network and hardware support.

Junior Registered
    yes thats true never heard of this one.

Registered
    I think you have read about its performance from the customer review section after that make a plan to purchase it.
    Last edited by Abhishek03; 03-24-2015 at 03:08 AM.