Thread: Need to host Forum. Is ssd vps ok for this?

Need to host Forum. Is ssd vps ok for this?

I need one place to deal with... Looking for a company that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.
    I need 35GBs - space, bandwidth can be 500GBs. Need to host phpBB forum.
    I came across kvchosting.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.

Do you think that I can give them a try?

Registered
    Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering high quality ssd vps solutions with highest stability, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Thanks to Kvchosting.com, my sites are now running as they should. I have nearly everything unlimited with tons of features. About 400-500 applications installable with one click!
    They are really worth every cent you pay for. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

As a good alternative can also draw your attention to vpsnine.com vps deals in Singapore, South Africa, Hong Kong, etc.
    As far as the up-time. It is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is unparralled.

Try code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.

Registered
    As I see Kvchosting.com is offering reliable ssd hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.

Registered
    I suggest you to give a try supremeservers.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Registered
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Kvchosting.com is really good host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
    I actually enjoy getting their newsletter every month - they're hilarious, in a moderately-amusing way. Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS January 18th 2015, Midnight!

Registered
    Why don't you try http://www.host.co.in . You will get all your hosting solutions here.