Thread: solid server is needed

Registered

solid server is needed

I need a quality and stable dedicated server and snelserver.com was advised me to try, how do you find them?

I can point out that greenlionnet.com and crookservers.com are good place to order stable, fast and cheap servers.
    Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised. Although they’re prices aren’t the absolute best, you get your money’s worth. The features they offer are nearly endless.
    Take your time to compare them and choose the best one.

BTW, how much disk space, bandwidth, RAM do you require?

Registered
    If you are in search of reliable server hosting I can name ChicagoVPS.net offers. This provider is offering reasonable deals, featured plans and high available support staff.

Registered
    I have noticed hostsailor.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

I strongly believe that hostingsource.com is a good place to order cheap dedicated servers (Linux and Windows).
    After being on crappy hosting for so long, all I have to do now is relax and manage my forum, because I know my hosting is taken care of by pros.

They are offering Double RAM, Storage and Bandwidth on their servers now.

Registered
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that hosting022.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.
    Aspnix.com is one of the best options to order dedicated hosting packages with USA and Germany server locations. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.
    The tools provided are great!

Taking the advantage of the opportunity can also recommend hostforweb.com dedicated servers - Chicago, USA (server location).
    It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems. According to the lists I have seen they are one of the fastest growing hosting companies in the world.

Registered
    Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
    I have decided to use snelserver.com servers as I have failed to find better deals.
    Their prices are affordable for me. Support is responsive any time I contact them.

Registered
    I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.