Thread: Maxihost hosting

Registered

Maxihost hosting

Thinking to launch my personal web site and it requires not so much resources.
    I have found Maxihost.com.br - it has servers in Brazil. Their hosting solutions can be suitable for me.
    can I rely on their services?

Registered
    I suppose you need to look for customer reviews on them. As I see with services from Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge.

Registered
    I have really great hosting experience with Maxihost.com.br. They are experienced host with fast stable servers and low prices. Support is always available and polite.

Registered
    From the personal experience I suggest to go with Maxihost.com.br solutions for sure. This decent company based in Brazil has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Registered
    I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be good to get server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras!
    Their support is cool. It is great that they have help us in installing some Php and cgi scripts, even when they "don't have" to help with it.
    Maxihost.com.br is the host you can rely on!