Thread: Infographic as a SEO tool.

Post Infographic as a SEO tool.

Reality check: Marketing effort doesn’t just end with sort of texts. Companies must then realize that 65% of people can process information by images rather than a plain text. And most of these people (that might be your prospective customer) have information in mind that are 90% visually related. More about your prospective consumer, and how to do bait them out.
    INFOGRAPHICS HELP INCREASE SEO which results to higher engine rankings and more visitors to a website.

Check this link below:

http://weboutsourcing-gateway.com/bl...keting-effort/
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Contact us now!
    Web Development and Design

Registered
    Good Information , i know that. Info graphics submission is most importance one in SEO off page steps. but am a SEO Executive , i dont know how to create info graphics for my website can you help me

Hi, Bestseoservice!

Actually, it's provided in the link. In order to make an Infographic you must:

1. PLAN - you have to gather information to answer these questions:
    a. What do you want to say, implicate or your point?
    b. What is your goal? What do you want to happen?
    c. What do you want to show? (Maybe Advantages and/or Disadvantages or Graphs)
    d. Who is your target audience? Who do you want to reach?

2. CAPTURE YOUR AUDIENCE
    You may use Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc. You MUST carefully choose the right COLORS, GRAPHICS and ICONS. Don't use many colors. Two or three color-scheme is enough. Don't use many words - that's why it's called INFOGRAPHICS - because images are used to deliver a message. Use graphics and icons that are, of course, related to it. Don't make the infographic looks too crowded. A good layout must be done to make sure they're getting what you really want to show your target.

3. PRESENT MUST-KNOWN INFORMATION
    The information you will provide must be RELIABLE, INTERESTING and WORTH READING. Use simple words only. Your images should be the one speaking to your audience.

4. ACKNOWLEDGE SOURCES
    Whether you got it from a book, internet, etc. Acknowledge them. It's part of the ethics.

5. PROMOTE VIA SOCIAL MEDIA
    There are many social networking sites now. Use the privilege to use them as a tool to promote your company, business, or anything with the infographics you made.

That's it! I hope this helps. Thank you!
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Contact us now!
    Web Development and Design