Thread: fair hosting solutions

Registered

fair hosting solutions

After some research on hosting providers I have decided to try shared hosting solutions from experienced host which have fair plans. I have reviewed many options and hosthongkong.net was the best among others. I still hesitate about their stability, any info on this company?

Registered
    I suppose you should do research on their services and plans. According to my research hosthongkong.net is providing reliable offers with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Registered
    I can say hosthongkong.net is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour. I began with Hosthongkong.net when all I needed was a simple vanity page. Then I added a busy phpBB forum. Since then, I've upgraded my hosting package and began hosting video and other multimedia content.

Registered
    I prefer to use web hosting plans provided by thcservers.com company. They are offering trustworthy deals with stable servers, top level customer care and useful features included.

Registered
    Thanks for your replies. Now I am sure in reliability of hosthongkong.net hosting solutions. I really love their uptime and helpful support team.