Thread: Server in NL

Registered

Server in NL

I wonder if Redswitches.com is the best in delivering dedicated hosting service in Netherlands? How stable and reliable are they? What can you say about their uptime and speed? Share any info about them please.

Registered
    Have you looked for reviews on them? I'd like to say that Redswitches.com would be good to get server solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.

Think that you can also check out QHoster.com, they have stable servers in NL.
    Just contact their sales rep, they are able to customize any services/features you may need.

Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Registered
    Have you looked for reviews on them? I recommend you to rely on services from Redswitches.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

In fact, simply doing a feature versus price comparison of web hosts is not really very useful since most people only use a subset of all features offered (and web hosts know it, and so bloat their feature list to get customers). Far more important, in my opinion, are the above things.

The price speaks for itself, very cheap. I have not been disappointed. QHoster.com is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less. Its great to see such group of motivated and efficient people.

Registered
    Now I am sure that Redswitches.com is really trustworthy host. Their servers are powerful and support is helpful.

Registered
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Exmasters.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.