Thread: Where to buy VPS with perfect Money?

Where to buy VPS with perfect Money?

I'm looking for a decent VPS web hosting account (requirement: pay via Perfect Money)
    After some research, I came across QHoster.com - they look to be good from my point of view.
    They have affordable prices.
    Are they trustworthy? What can you say about customer support care?

Registered
    If you are looking for reliable hosting provider with fast stable vps you can use AJKservers. You will receive high available support, low prices and useful features.

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all..

I was recommended to try QHoster.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.

They accept many payments including Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza.

I am most impressed with QHoster.com for their friendly, timely and helpful support. They have helped me get several sites up and running in no time. The cPanel provided is useful and easy to use.
    Can say that this host is perfect for VPS hosting.

Speed connectivity is pretty fast, uptime is great and features are unique.
    They also offer very useful free tools. QHoster.com is an extremely proficient host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.

Registered
    My preferable option is Zeropid.com solutions. You will be pleased with their skilled support, fast servers and featured plans.

I've found nice QHoster.com review - this decent web host looks to be a good option to order hosting.

Uptime is (nearly) 100%. You know, I've encountered a few small hick-ups in the last 9 months but in fact I haven't encountered any problems during the last 5 months.

Registered
    If you are in search of reliable vps hosting I can name ChicagoVPS.net offers. This provider is offering cheap deals, scalable featured plans and ssd cloud solutions.

Registered
    As for me AJKservers plans are best option for you. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.