Thread: European Host

Registered

European Host

I am in search of stable hosting provider in Europe. Please help to compare: 7Host.com and Exmasters.com. What is better for highest uptime and good support? Thanks in advance

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Registered
    You should go with 7Host.com solutions for sure. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped, I think it is great fit for you.

Registered
    I suggest you to have more reliable options. I can say Aspnix.com hosting service is excellent and low-cost. Their support staff is always helpful and friendly and stability is high.

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

As I know Netyep.com have nice and cheap hosting plans. Their servers are located in UK and US. Litespeed server will provide you will really fast speed connectivity.

Good luck!

Very often, when people ask me about web hosting, they want to know if I know any cheap but good web host. This particularly applies to those who are just starting their web site and are not willing to sink a lot of money into it.

I'd like to add some useful info...
    Crookservers.com offer really cheap servers in Europe. Uptime guarantee - 99.9% is right. My site is up and running. Very nice and professional. Would definitely recommend to others.

Registered
    Among others I always recommend Redswitches.com EU based deals. They are time-tested company and their servers are powerful. Support technical staff is always online and helpful.

Junior Registered
    warez-host.com
    They can provide dedicated servers for you in Sweden, Luxemburg and Netherlands.

Registered
    I have noticed that 7Host.com is really quality hosting provider and their EU based solutions are featured and fast. I like the level of their services.