Thread: Need to host e-shop in Mexico

Need to host e-shop in Mexico

I need to host e-shop in Mexico because of the target location of my visitors.
    Server location - Mexico
    waiting for your suggestions..
    Having done a search I found Digitalserver.com.mx and need your help to find any possible info on them.
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them? Are they reliable?

Registered
    It seems to me that good latency can be get from any South American host. I know Brazilian hosting provider - Maxihost.com.br. Their servers are stable and support is knowledgeable.

Registered
    My hosting experience using Maxihost.com.br service is great. They are trustworthy experienced host with fast stable servers and low-cost plans.

Registered
    I suggest you to make a choice based on hosts reliability, not location. I know Just199.com is offering reliable services for reasonable price. They are us based provider which support is helpful.

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

I switched to digitalserver.com.mx after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts.
    Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
    Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to this decent Mexican host now.