Thread: Hostingsource, Is it ok? VPS or dedicated server?

Hostingsource, Is it ok? VPS or dedicated server?

I've reached a deadlock on web hosting provider choice and also web hosting solution for my phpBB forum discussion board.
    What can you say about HostingSource.com? Is it reliable one?
    What hosting solution is better for running a forum, VPS or dedicated server?

Registered
    If you are in search of reliable hosting provider check for offers from webhostingzone.org. You will receive low-cost vps solutions with high stability, performance and high disk iops.

Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
    HostingSource pricing is reasonable.
    Thank these guys very much. It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing.

Registered
    I can say that Kvchosting.com service is excellent. I like their low-cost VPS deals. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.

The virtual private server is the happy medium between the two alternatives. The server is partitioned and your company is afforded an entire one of the partitions. However, since the server is partitioned, other users on the server do not affect you in the same way as they might on a shared server.

Registered
    I know that Kvchosting.com is providing great virtual server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

Once you experience the quality and professionalism of Hostingsource.com you would not go anywhere else for your webhosting! No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
    I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).

Their VPSs start from $10/mo.

Registered
    You know QHoster.com provides quality and stable dedicated servers.
    They offer over 90 payment methods, free DNS services, over 100 domain extensions and adding more constantly, etc..

Registered
    According to my knowledge Hostingsource would be really best host to get reliable server solutions. You will get stable powerful deals with helpful support.