Sign Up Now for our Trial Offer & receive your 1st month for $1 on any managed hosting plan!

Full details at http://interactiveonline.com/1month-1dollar

Why Choose Us?

- Automatic Software Updates
Be assured your site is secure with the latest security updates. We'll keep the core files of popular open source software such as WordPress, Joomla & more updated for you. WordPress plugin updates included.

- Hack Free Guarantee
Our security tools monitor your site & will quarantine any infections listed in our 10,000+ malicious files database. In the event your site is compromised we'll restore, fix & patch it free of charge.

- Superior Support
Far superior than your typical host & backed with a 99.9% uptime guarantee, you'll receive an almost instance reply to issues and quick resolution to any problems you may have from our US-based support.

- Free Site Migration
Is your site too difficult to move? Or maybe you just don't have the time. We'll move your site for you free of charge. All with no downtime and normally within 24 hours.

- Daily Backup & Easy Restore
Daily backups with up to 30 day retention and easy to use restore interface. Backup your files and database daily. Restore with ease from your control panel.

- Lifetime Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our services we'll issue you a refund for the unused portion of your hosting account for the life of the account.

Customer Reviews

- Top notch!!! Your ads do you injustice.
The quick response and quick solution to my problem confirm that I am doing business with the right people. I will recommend you to anyone else that needs your service. Top notch!!! Your ads do you injustice. -Terri Le from Bar Fly

- A lifesaver in a number of occasions
Thank you for your prompt and helpful response! I have been very pleased with the level of support from your organization. You have been a lifesaver in a number of occasions. I can say you can be recommended without reservation. -Paul J Skomsky DDS

Sign Up Now for our Trial Offer & receive your 1st month for $1 on any managed hosting plan!

Full details at http://interactiveonline.com/1month-1dollar