Thread: Cloud in USA

Registered

Cloud in USA

I'm looking for Cloud hosting in USA.
    I need with backups, and good support.
    Maximum budget 20$/month.
    What can you say about Hostingking.com? Reliable or not?
    I hope anyone here can give me good suggestions!

Sorry mate, I know nothing about them. As an alternative, take a look at Hostforweb.com Cloud hosting deals.
    They are reliable, professional and trustworthy. Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

Registered
    Have you looked for review on them? As I see hostingking.com is the best option to get cloud solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Registered
    I am sure that Hostingking.com is the best option to get cloud solutions from. Their uptime is 100%. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.

Previously I was using free hosting for my other websites and I have to admit I was a bit hesitant about signing up for paid hosting. After reading customer hosting reviews about hostforweb.com service, I decided to give them a try.. Now I am very pleased to deal with them.
    The code WINTER gives 30% off the price.

Registered
    It seems to me that hostnun.net is the best option to get cloud solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, use them without any hesitations.

Very often, when people ask me about web hosting, they want to know if I know any cheap but good web host. This particularly applies to those who are just starting their web site and are not willing to sink a lot of money into it.

Registered
    I'd like to try personally hostnun.net services. Their cloud plans are attractive and quality. Thanks.