Thread: European hosting

Registered

European hosting

Looking for stable hosting provider in Europe. Stuck in comparison between 7Host.com and Exmasters.com. Which will be better to use for highest uptime and good support? Thanks in advance

As a good alternative, can draw your attention to Aspnix.com web host. It has stable servers in USA and Germany.
    The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with them is their Customer support. Their friendly and timely manner aside, this is even more impressive when I have built and administer this site from Norway.

Registered
    Give a chance to 7Host.com plans. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

Registered
    I can name citynetworkhosting.com hosting services. You will be pleased dealing with their polite support which is providing high stability, useful features and reasonable pricing.

Registered
    I totally support citynetworkhosting.com hosting solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their featured plans and stable servers.

Registered
    In my opinion 7Host.com is the best option to get stable hosting with all needed features. Their plans are cheap and quality, service is solid and stability is high. Thanks for your replies.